End of financial year is a great time to reflect on what you’ve achieved in your business. Not just for the taxman to work out how much you owe, but for you, as a business owner, to understand exactly how profitable your business has been (if you haven’t been looking at it closely every month).
It’s so easy to get sucked into the day to day stuff and forget to take a step back and review what you’ve actually achieved financially. Many business owners struggle with this for two reasons; they aren’t trained in how to do it and they don’t see their accountant often or quickly enough to benefit from the advice for the new financial year.
We’re offering the opportunity to win a FREE ‘Financial Road Map’ planning session* with a CFO On-Call expert to help you see how you’ve gone this financial year, and importantly, how you can plan for a better result next financial year.
As part of this prize, you’ll receive:
- A review of your business’ results for the year ended 30th June 2019*
- A strategic discussion regarding your plans/goals for the year ended 30th June 2020
- A review of your accounting system
- A Budget Production (spreadsheet)
- A 7 Key Numbers Calculation for your business
- A one month review of Budget versus Actual results
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
*Terms and conditions of entry:
- Competition closes at 5pm on 12 July 2019.
- Entrants must be Australian or New Zealand citizens.
- Prize includes up to two (2) days of planning/work from a CFO On-Call expert.
- Financials to be available to deliver on prize i.e. a reconciled general ledger. Please note that CFO On-Call will not be finalising accounts, however may be able to provide a quote to do this at a small cost.
- If the winner’s accounts aren’t in a state to deliver on the prize, CFO On-Call will provide a proposal to finalise them and deliver the prize when they are ready.