On Sunday 23 March 2020, the Australian Government announced further help for businesses to cope with COVID19 situation.
Here’s a link summarising the various packages to help: https://treasury.gov.au/coronavirus/businesses
We’ve also sourced some documents setting out more details on each package and how to access them (click the name to download):
- Fact Sheet: Providing temporary relief for financially distressed businesses
- Fact Sheet: Cash flow assistance for businesses
- Fact Sheet: Delivering support for business investment
- Fact Sheet: Assistance for severely affected regions and sectors
- Information on Supporting apprentices and trainees
The first thing to do is to digest what this means for your business and reset your budget and cash flow forecast, to ensure you will be able to survive the impact.
If you need help working out exactly what this means for your business, please feel free to call us on 1300 362 436 (Australia) or 0800 180 400 (New Zealand) and one of our CFOs will be happy to discuss it with you – no charge, no obligation.
We are very keen to ensure that as many businesses as possible survive the situation and as few people as possible lose their jobs.
More on COVID-19 Business support from CFO On-Call: