Improve your cash flow
Book a complimentary 30-minute call with one of our virtual CFOs in Adelaide and uncover profit and cash flow opportunities. We are dedicated to handling your financial concerns and business metrics so you can focus on growing your company and making money.
MEET THE ADELAIDE VIRTUAL CFOS
Think of us as your financial co-pilot, taking responsibility for your business numbers and financial challenges, so you can drive your business and make money.
Virtual Chief Financial Officer
Based in Adelaide – Helping business owners Australia Wide
Think of me as a ‘Financial Co-Pilot’ helping with your financial challenges so you can
grow your business and make money!
Skills & how we can help with Financial Growth
First Up: A ‘Deep-Dive’ into your numbers and Immediate Financial
- Business Planning
- Short/Long Term Goals
- Cash-flow & Profit Improvement Planning
- Prioritise Action Plan & Reporting
- Success Factors
- Quick Wins
- Financial Stability Planning
- Costing Pricing Analysis
- Setting up Easy to Use Controls, Processes & Systems
- Help Optimising Bank Loans
- Growth Funding and Strategies
- Expansion and/or Exit Planning
Background & Value Created for Businesses
Here are just some of the industries I have worked with:
Education, Sports Administration, Entertainment, Hospitality, Building, Mining, Defence and Automotive.
- Saved $1m in Cost of Sales working with suppliers to implement changes to realise the savings.
- Worked with Sales and Marketing to drive growth and assess new markets in Australia and overseas contributing to growth of over $9m.
- Implemented budget, forecast and cash flow tools for management and owners to better understand the financial performance of the organisation.
- Reduced monthly reports from several weeks to five days after the end of month and year end from 9 to 3 months – giving board quicker information re company performance.
- Introduced dashboard reports and simplified key information for the board and international head office.
Sports Administration, Entertainment and Hospitality:
- Prepared a 3 way forecast to secure a bank loan for $1.2 million for the development of a hospitality centre.
- Reviewed expenses across the industry and identified significant savings through unnecessary costs (e.g. payroll tax $700k) and reviewing supplier contracts.
- Managed the financial aspects of an $85 million land sale and provided recommendations to the board on investment opportunities (retiring debt, utilising fund managers)
Discover the Power of an Hour with Michael Beviss
We have an understanding of our business like never before! We now have accurate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) which means we can make informed business decisions and grow the company profitably at every turn.
Warwick Glendenning, CEO
Power Systems Consultants Group
If you are working frantically in your business, it really doesn’t matter how busy you are – it is crucial to take the time to work on your business to ensure that all the effort is worthwhile. Our CFO On-Call is invaluable in guiding and supporting us around financial hazards.
Lesley, Peter & Joshua Turner, Directors
I can’t speak highly enough of John and CFO On-Call. I would recommend them to any business owner because we don’t know about this stuff. We don’t have the time to do an accounting degree, but we need someone to guide us. I’m now living the dream – running the business remotely! The internet has freed me up to work remotely. Everything is in the cloud now and CFO On-Call plays a big part as my Virtual CFO!
Michael Brewitt, Director
Velocity Electrical, Construction
We now have the useful financial information we need to make informed financial and business decisions at the right time. His input has led to a 27% improvement in profitability.
Greg Jacques, General Manager
My CFO On-Call Michael came in and implemented a range of new systems and reports that we still use today. I now have a P&L which I can read and actually understand! Michael’s great at putting things into layman’s terms and helping us make sense of complex concepts. And his value doesn’t just stop at numbers – due to his commercial background he has also been a great asset to us in terms of recruitment and managing staff.
Jenny March, Owner
Before engaging CFO On-Call, the bank wouldn’t support me, so debtor financing was my only option. CFO On-Call set up our new management reporting and forecasting, and the bank changed their mind. Since then, we have grown total revenue by 17%, increased gross margins from 17% to 37% and improved debtor days by 36%. We’re going from strength to strength!
Peter Deverall, CEO
Safa Glass, Brisbane
Charges for a virtual CFO in Adelaide can vary depending on the business objectives and size of the company. A business with well-organised financials will cost less to handle than one requiring lots of reconciliations.
At the end of the day, a virtual CFO’s fees are well and truly covered by the improvements they help to create in sales, profit, cash flow and business value.
That said, most good virtual CFOs will provide a fixed price quote for their services so that there are no surprises down the road. Be sure to ask about this upfront so you know what to expect.
A virtual CFO can provide an objective review of your business performance and help you identify areas where you can improve. They can also provide a complete assessment of your financial situation and help you make strategic decisions about your business.
Hiring a virtual CFO is a great way to get the expertise and advice of a financial professional without having to hire a full-time employee. They can offer insights and recommendations that can help you grow your business.
There are a few key questions you can ask yourself to help assess whether your business could benefit from having a virtual CFO in Adelaide:
- Do you have regular financial reports and updates?
- Do you feel comfortable reviewing and understanding your company’s financial data?
- Are you confident in forecasting future sales and expenses?
- Are you confident with ways to reduce costs and improve efficiency?
- Are you confident your business can handle growth without an experienced finance professional on hand?
- Do you sleep well at night knowing your finances are in good shape?
- If you answered no to any of these questions, it might be time to consider hiring a virtual CFO.