There are a number of drivers of profit in a business. The one that pops up mostly as the top driver is ‘Price’. If you don’t get the price right for what you’re selling, you’ve got ‘buckleys’ of making profit, after taking into consideration the costs and expenses in your business.
So what can you do to ensure your price is right for what you sell?
Watch this video for useful insights into pricing:
- The fundamentals of pricing to ensure profitability
- Pricing a product versus a service
- The key elements of pricing for services
- A pricing model that reflects business operations
- A feedback loop to maintain and improve pricing accuracy and profitability
- A case study in complex pricing for a service that delivered consistent profit